Ry Bolding, B.A., MSW Student
I am passionate about mental health and the role wellness plays in all areas of our lives. I earned a B.A. in Human Rights Studies from Westminster College in Salt Lake City Utah in 2016. I am currently in my final year at the University of Washington pursuing a master’s in social work with a concentration on mental health. Previous to social work I worked in advocacy for queer and trans issues in Salt Lake City.
My professional experience is working with the neurodiverse community at the UW Autism Center and in providing emotional support and crisis intervention at the Crisis Line. I was drawn to mental health and social work in hopes due to experiences within my own communities and hope to support the LGBTQIA+ community.
· Adults experiencing depression, anxiety, life transitions, stress, relationship issues, family of origin issues, self-esteem
· LBTGQIA+ Issues, sexuality and Gay/Bi/Queer Men’s Issues
· Working with people with a neurodevelopmental diagnosis, such as Autism, and their family members.
· Current MSW student at the University of Washington
· Completed Leadership Education in Neurodevelopmental and Related Disabilities Program at the University of Washington
· B.A. in Human Rights Studies from Westminster College